Wednesday, September 10, 2014

DIY Mini Apothecary Jar Necklaces



Hi guys! Are you excited? Halloween is this week! I am looking forward to the holiday! We don’t have trick or treaters in our neighborhood, so Daryl and I don’t do candy. But we do carve pumpkins and do a mini marathon of Tim Burton films. He is one of my favorite directors! Today I am going to show you how to make these fun mini apothecary bottle necklaces. These are really easy and so fun to wear!
Here’s What You Need:
*Mini Bottles- I bought mine at Michaels
*Glitter
*Decoupage Medium or Clear Top Coat
*Lazertran Transfer Paper
*Mini Screw Eyes
*Chain
*Printable- From The Graphics Fairy


for more Instructions here : source 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 holidays lifestyle, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena